Fourth grade mathematics is about (1) developing understanding and fluency with multi-digit multiplication and division; (2) developing an understanding of fraction equivalence, addition and subtraction of fractions with like denominators, and multiplication of fractions by whole numbers; and (3) understanding that geometric figures can be analyzed and classified based on their properties, such as having parallel sides, perpendicular sides, particular angle measures, and symmetry.
- Module 1: Place Value, Rounding, and Algorithms for Addition and Subtraction
- Module 2: Unit Conversions and Problem Solving with Metric Measurement
- Module 3: Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division
- Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures
- Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations
- Module 6: Decimal Fractions
- Module 7: Exploring Multiplication